If we do not use the chain saw for a long time, please keep it according to the following methods before placing it, which can prolong the service life of the chain saw;
1. Thoroughly clean the entire chain saw, especially the cylinder heat sink and air filter of the chain saw, and wipe the surface of the chain saw with a cloth moistened with oil.
2. Put the chain saw in a ventilated place to empty the gasoline tank and clean it.
3. Dry the chain saw carburetor, otherwise the pump film of the chain saw carburetor will stick, which will affect the next startup.
4. Empty the fuel in the chain saw fuel tank, then start the chain saw engine, and let the chain saw engine work until it automatically turns off;
5. Remove the chain and guide plate of the chain saw, clean and inspect, and spray protective oil.
6. Fill the lubricating oil tank of the chain saw chain.
7. Remove the spark plug of the chain saw and pour a little engine oil into the cylinder. After pulling the engine 2-3 times with the chain saw starting rope, install the chain saw spark plug and pull the chain saw starting rope again to stop it at a position where it feels strong (compression top dead center).
8. Place the chain saw engine in a dry, well-ventilated location, away from heat or open flames.
9. The chain saw should be kept in a dry and safe place to prevent unrelated persons from using it (such as children).
10. If the chain saw is not used for a long time, wash the chain of the chain saw with a brush, and then place it in the oil pool for storage.
The maintenance of the chain saw during use The maintenance of the chain saw during use is directly related to the service life of the chain saw.
How to maintain the chain saw?
1. Chain saw engine
Chain saw is two-stroke power. Pay attention to power, cutting tools, etc., to ensure the normal use of the machine: the engine is a two-stroke engine, the fuel used is a mixture of gasoline and engine oil, and the mixture ratio is: two-stroke special Engine oil: gasoline=1:50 (ordinary engine oil: gasoline=1:25). The gasoline should be above No. 90, and the engine oil should be two-stroke engine oil. The symbol is 2T. The brand-specific engine oil must be used. Four-stroke engine oil is strictly prohibited. It is recommended that the new machine be equipped with 1:40 (ordinary oil 1:20) in the first 30 hours, and the normal ratio of 1:50 (ordinary oil 1:25) after 30 hours. It is strongly not allowed to exceed 1:50 (ordinary oil 1:20). 25), otherwise the concentration is too thin will cause the machine to pull the cylinder. Please dispense oil strictly according to the oil dispenser attached to the machine, not arbitrarily dispense oil according to estimates. The mixed oil is best prepared for immediate use, and it is strictly forbidden to use the mixed oil that has been used for a long time; before the machine works, run it at low speed for a few minutes, see the lubricating chain oil, form an oil line, and then work. When the machine is working, place the throttle on the high speed use. After each tank of oil work, you should rest for 10 minutes. After each work, clean the loose gasket of the machine to ensure heat dissipation; remove the spark plug every 25 hours of use, brush off the dust on the electrode with a wire, and adjust the electrode gap to 0.6  -0.7mm is better; the air filter removes dust every 25 hours of use, and the dust should be more frequent. The foam filter element is cleaned with gasoline or washing liquid and clean water, squeezed to dry, and then soaked in oil, squeezed out the excess oil to install. If it is printed with "DON NOT OIL", there is no need to add engine oil; every 50 hours of use of the muffler, remove the muffler and clean up the carbon deposits on the exhaust port and the muffler outlet. The fuel filter (suction head) removes impurities every 25 hours.
Second, the chain part of the chain saw
When using a new chain saw, pay attention to the tightness of the saw chain so that it can push the saw chain to rotate. It is advisable to use a hand-held saw chain with the guide teeth parallel to the guide plate. After a few minutes of use, pay attention to tensioning the saw chain again.
Third, the safe use of chain saws
Before using the chain saw, no people or animals are allowed to walk within 20 meters. Be sure to check whether there are angle irons, stones and other debris on the grass, and remove the debris on the grass.
Fourth, the storage of chain saws
After the chain saw is in use and then stored, the body must be cleaned, the mixed fuel must be discharged, and the fuel in the vaporizer must be burned; remove the spark plug, add 1-2ml of two-stroke engine oil to the cylinder, and pull the starter 2-3 Next, install the spark plug.